Whether you’ve been charged with the possession of a small amount of marijuana or arrested for a major cocaine distribution conspiracy, it helps to have an experienced Houston drug crimes lawyer with a résumé including 1000’s of drug cases on your side.
Do you trust the government?
I didn’t think so.
This is why it’s very important that we have criminal defense attorneys otherwise everyone would be guilty at arrest, as charged. Police make mistakes all the time, and only a lawyer with 10’s of thousands of hours of experience dissecting arrest reports in contrast with witness testimony and evidence under the scope of a keen understanding of the law, could spot a seemingly minor detail that could lead to freeing a suspect accused of trafficking 1000’s of kilos of cocaine.
Minor details that could lead to a dismissed case could rise out of one of the situations listed below.
- The lawyer knowing of alternative sentences that can keep you out of prison.
- Did the police have the right to make that traffic stop?
- Did the police lawfully search the vehicle or your person?
- Were your Constitutional Rights violated?
- Did law enforcement have probable cause to invade a residence?
- Did the police make mistakes, or an unlawful arrest?
Are you looking for a qualified criminal defense attorney in Houston to discuss drug crime arrest details with at no charge? Call me to schedule a review of your case at 713-877-9400 today.